• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold FJR Relay Arm with Grease fittings

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJReady

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've just completed modifying two relay arms for 'A' model bikes with Zerk fittings for the Pivot and Dog Bone collar locations. You service the shock mount bearing the old fashioned way.

This mod allows you to grease the frame mount 'pivot' location without removing the relay arm from the bike. You do have to disconnect the dog bones and the shock mount from the Relay Arm but you can do that with the bike on the centerstand. These two relay arms have new Pivot and dog bone collars installed as well as the two oil seals at the pivot bearing location.

Price is $210 each plus shipping. I'll buy your take off relay arm if its in good shape for $35.

If interested please leave me a PM with an email address. Maybe a cell # I can text you at. Same for any questions, etc.

Russ

1705601763379.jpeg

1705601929368.jpeg

1705601868080.png

Last edited:
OK, one more time: You send me your ES relay arm, I add some zerks and send it back. Got it?

If I read his sig line right he's got 2 ES's. It's not like he's gonna lose any ride time. I'm guessing it's not for the "garage queen" that only gets ridden 300 miles a year. He can send that one to you.

OK, one more time: You send me your ES relay arm, I add some zerks and send it back. Got it?

Sorry. Looking back, it would be difficult to see any of the attempted humor in my post. I should have made that obvious. Still, my preference is to have one ready for the deed when it is done at some distant future date. So, iff'n you ever get one..... I guess I need to get back on ebay and look for a spare to send you.

As for the rest of the peanut gallery......

🖕

And just in case, yes that was supposed to be a bit of non-aggressive humor.....