FJR's for use in Holland

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrera930

Reaction score
Please help!

I remember a thread regarding the use of FJR's as police bikes in the Netherlands.

It mentioned custom pieces being fabricated or subcontracted out for manufacturing. One of those pieces was an extended failing for touring. The thread even provided a contact name and address of the person responsible within the Holland police force for obtaining these parts.

Does anyone have this name and contact? Please forward it on to me at [email protected] Thank you kindly!!!

No neither of those.

This one actually had a contact name and address in Holland.

I have an uncle with the Police in Arhem, Netherlands. And he is coming over in July. I was going to see if he can get me one of their high output alternators (560 watt) and bring it with him. ;)

Actually, a fellow 05 pilot just sent me the address, so I am going to email my unce tonight wth that address and see what he can do!

Thanx to everyone who relied! :p

Please help!I remember a thread regarding the use of FJR's as police bikes in the Netherlands.

It mentioned custom pieces being fabricated or subcontracted out for manufacturing. One of those pieces was an extended failing for touring. The thread even provided a contact name and address of the person responsible within the Holland police force for obtaining these parts.

Does anyone have this name and contact? Please forward it on to me at [email protected] Thank you kindly!!!
Do you think this name could be the one you are looking for ?

EgbertO

https://www.schurgersdesign.com/uk/start.html