FJRs on the Moon!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash Cash

Reaction score
So I was browsing through the waste of paper that's "Sport Rider" and Bridgestone has a full-page ad showing a motorcycle trekking across the surface of the Moon. An FJR, as a matter of fact. It seems they have a new BT-023 out.

I guess it's pretty appropriate, considering Obama has no plans to go back to the Moon, and I have no intention of ever buying a "Bridgerock" tire again.

I saw it today and thought about removing said page and hanging it in the man cave

The also use the FJR for the banner shot for their bike tires on line.

topicimg_motorcycle.jpg

Nice,

Too bad their OEM HW doesn't work as well as the competition. There's something Yamaha & Bridgestone should really look into fixing.

Cheers,

W2

Last edited by a moderator:
my new desktop wallpaper! thanx!
me 2...thanx!

(Phugedaboudet - I have been using an x when I say thanx for years. this is the first time I have seen someone else use it. It is good to know I am not the only one who is a little off!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an excuse. I'm in IT and hang with internet nerds lol

my new desktop wallpaper! thanx!
me 2...thanx!

(Phugedaboudet - I have been using an x when I say thanx for years. this is the first time I have seen someone else use it. It is good to know I am not the only one who is a little off!)

So I was browsing through the waste of paper that's "Sport Rider" and Bridgestone has a full-page ad showing a motorcycle trekking across the surface of the Moon. An FJR, as a matter of fact. It seems they have a new BT-023 out.

I guess it's pretty appropriate, considering Obama has no plans to go back to the Moon, and I have no intention of ever buying a "Bridgerock" tire again.

:clapping: <<I have no intention of ever buying a "Bridgerock" tire again.>> :clapping:

+1

well i'm gessing thats where bridgerocks belong an probly where they grip the best ON THE MOON cos they dont here