For My Irish Friends

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think this might pass....

redo.jpg

Happy now? :lol:

Oh wait!!!! How'd that perv get in there?

:jester:

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks Barb!![/SIZE]

This forum might as well be called the "Check out Barb's and Tyler's post of the day"forum.
Not sure how we're gonna top the last couple of threads but, hey, we'll keep trying cause those are the kinda girls we are and we love you crazy mofos. ;)
Wrong answering protocol there Tyler...must reply via quoting OP.

;)

Aw geez! They look so piecefull :lol:
I'll be back in a few ;) I need to check something :)

LOL! But I'm seeing a pattern here. Everyone who posted a reply has included the photo of the naked girls, except Bustanut and me. I'm not into naked girls. Busta........... (insert comment about sheep).
I was remiss in post 4 and 10, but I tried to make up for it. Can't now cuz I'm at work. Not a lot getting done today...

WTF??? There's no picture, just a nastygram that someone violated Photobuckets terms of use. I wanna see the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam, had to wait; to get home from work. Now the pic is gone :angry:
It was a picture of Barb and her twin sister, taken about 10 years ago.
And we of FJR Forum Faithful were truly blessed on a Merry Christmas Eve, to be able to witness a Wondrous Miracle juniorfjr!

Dam, had to wait; to get home from work. Now the pic is gone :angry:
Ackshully...summa the pitcher kin still be scene in Bust's post, #22.

Twins sporting twins...even if OM seems perplexed..uh..overwhelmed..er..confused. :unsure:

Makes me wonder if I didn't just stumble onto something.. Mine are still up. :blink: Granted somewhat altered. I

s it because I de-faced them? Or, have the powers that be at photoucket somehow been remiss???

Makes me wonder if I didn't just stumble onto something.. Mine are still up. :blink: Granted somewhat altered. Is it because I de-faced them? Or, have the powers that be at photoucket somehow been remiss???

I made my photobucket "private" and it took the pic again, now..........how do I get it inserted back into the OP?