• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2014 FJR 1300A $7500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorDog

Reaction score
2014 FJR1300A For Sale in East Tennessee $7500.00 The bike has 43,000 miles. It is Red with the Red side covers. Equipped with Heli bar risers, Twisted Throttle Power Hub with Heated gear connection, Engine guards with highway pegs, Saddle bags, saddle bag liners and saddle bag guards, Battery tender connection, Lowered pegs, fresh oil change, fresh final drive oil. Cox Radiator guard. Rear luggage rack (freshly powder coated). Tires are Bridgestone T30R Sport Touring tires with about 5500 miles on them. Yamaha Service manual and bike cover included. Also included is the Russell Day Long Saddle that took me from Tennessee to Fairbanks, Alaska last summer. (11,300 miles in 27 days - trouble free) Text, email or call 423-883-1741. email is [email protected]

Don't work for me either......but I can tell you it is a very clean motorcycle! I was behind it most of the way to Alaska and back!!
punk.gif