• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - 2015 KTM 1290 Super Adventure

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShowMeMo

Reaction score
I know this is an FJR forum, but I'm posting here (as well as ADV) for anyone wanting a large Dual Sport.

I'm selling a barely used 2015 KTM 1290 SA. Bike is amazing but a C5-C6 bulging disc says I'm going to be riding very little unless I like the feeling of a numb/tingling thumb and finger on my throttle hand...

Bike has just over 3400 miles which were put on the bike in the first year on a trip thru the Black Hills. Trip was all pavement. It hasn't seen dirt except for a few gravel roads.. no offroading at all.

I'm leaving the Garmin 660 Zumo with mount installed. Also has the Fasstco Adventure pegs. I have originals also.

Otherwise it is stock.

Just before the 600 mile service, I dropped the bike at very low speed in some slimy mud (was seeing how the stock tires did in muck -- not well). Apparently a bit of gravel made a few small scratches on the exchaust can and heat shield (see pics). I didn't replace at the time since I was going to replace with an aftermarket can... I went ahead and put a new Exhaust shield on. See pics of the scratches. They are small and actually covered if the luggage is attached. Other than that, bike is almost new. Original tires have plenty of tread remaining.

Pricing at $13,500 for a quick sale.

Feel free to ask questions. 816-797-8233

I can assist with a Fly-n-ride. I'm in Kansas City.
https://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2015-ktm-1290-super-adventure/6530325751.html