• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale on AdvRider - FJR Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Cans $300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the sound these make, so I was curious to see what kind of a deal this was. On the 2Bros website, unless my eyes deceived me, they want $984 for a set of these things! Makes $300 look pretty good, especially including shipping. (2 Bros also will ask for $74 in tax AND shipping too.) Sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound level and tone are a subjective subject but I haven't heard any slip-ons that have a better sound than Two Brothers. These appear to have a DB reducer mounted on them so they shouldn't be too loud. I wish I wouldn't have waited until my fourth FJR before buying them. The only thing I've heard that sounded better was the 4 into 1 with Two Brothers slip on mounted on my FZ1.

Ya, I saw there were a few PMs. They were at a pretty good price, even with the bit of corrosion on the ends.

I didnt follow up on them. Not really accessorizing at the moment for various reasons.

I did wonder why they'd have corrosion after only 1000 miles. But I guess that is a few year's worth of riding for some folks.

****** SOLD ******

For those of you that are still tempted, I have a set almost identical to these cans that are in EXCELLENT/like new condition, except my price is $450 shipped / $400 local pick-up or possible delivery within my weekend riding region.

Mine are near identical, but I don't believe they have the noise reducers.

The history of these cans is as follows: I bought them from a fellow FJR enthusiast in a neighboring state a couple of years ago. He took them off of an FJR he had purchased with less than 2,000 miles on it. He commutes on his motorcycle and works second shift. They were just too loud for him riding into his neighborhood after midnight. All that being said, I never installed them because shortly after that I bought another FJR that already had a set of Holeshots cans that are tuned to the Holeshot mapper. So they're just sitting in the box they were in when I brought them home. Like I mentioned before, these cans are in EXCELLENT/like new condition, no corrosion etc... and like Sac Mike said, you can pay 2 Bros $984 plus $74 in tax AND pay them shipping, or send me $450 via PayPal and I ship them to you - (or $400 and you pick them up).

Since I am already breaking the law by piggybacking off BigJohn's thread, please don't respond here with questions. Just shoot me a PM and I'll answer there. We can then communicate through email and I'll send you pictures etc... I only posted here because there seemed to be a few of you hooligans that were already drooling.
smile.png