• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: used Garmin 2730 Streetpilot with (almost) all accessories. SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Tested & working well. ​IPX7 Waterproof Standard. This package has everything except a hardwire for the bike. there is even an extension for the XM antenna so it can be mounted on the rear of the bike. Did I mention this has XM/Traffic radio (capable) (subscription to this service needed)??? Also has the capability to play MP3 files. The person that tested it told me that this unit has 2009 maps on it. The Mapsource CD is included & the unlock codes for the maps is written in the owner's manual. Getcha sum!

$175 or best offer. Shipping CONUS included in price.

IMG_20160601_193312_839_zpsgowm7ovb.jpg

IMG_20160601_193440_323_zps8gakllp1.jpg

IMG_20160601_194048_335_zpsst4j7evd.jpg

s-l1600_zpsozpnvbvu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, XM is available, not included. You still have to pay for a subscription to use it. I have an extra cradle if someone buys this and wants to set up a second bike for it. PM me and I will send it to you for just the cost of shipping. GLWS.

Yes, you need a subscription to XM. I did not mean to be deceptive if that's how it was taken. So far, nobody wants it. anyway. Off to fleabay @ weeks end. Original post edited to add that info.

ps... nice offer.

Another option may be to do the Garmin trade-in deal, if you're looking for a new GPS. They will knock off about $400 $300 on a new one, just by sending in the GPS itself. (They don't even want the rest of the stuff; I still have on mine). Then you can sell the XM antenna separately for another $50 or so. That's what I did to get my Zumo665LM.

Not looking for a new unit... although that sounds like it's a great program. Very cool way to get one of their units. I didn't know they did that.

bump for price reduction... $175 or best offer. I plan to wisk her off to Fleabay @ some point.

I have a Garmin Montana now that is good, but I actually miss the easy to use and glove-friendly Streetpilot.

sold