Forum Member FJRayJ has passed away

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely empathize. Completely. He seems to have fought the hard fight and he (and his family) got to enjoy two years he might not have had otherwise.

He will obviously be missed, but we can rest assured that he is without pain. I hope his family can come to its own peace.

News like this is always difficult, but so much harder when it's someone you got to spend time with and kept hoping you'd have occassion to share some more memories. Ray, thank you for the kindness and sincerity you shared with me. Godspeed to you. Teri and Angela, my deepest and warmest condolences. Ray is a kind and geneous soul who gave to all of us.

Here some additional pictures.

Dscn0623.jpg

Dscn0591.jpg

Dscn0566.jpg

Dscn0570.jpg

My condolences to his family and close friends. I never met him, but he sounded like the kind of person that makes me enjoy the Forum ,and being an FJR owner so much.

It is an unfortunate fact that as the Forum grows in size, we will loose members on a more regular basis.

Cancer is so hard to deal with and to watch a loved one go through. My thoughts and prayers are with all of Ray's family and friends.

My deepest sympathies to Ray's family. May they find peace in this hard & trying time. To Ray, Godspeed my riding brother, Heidi

Our thoughts, prayers and heart felt sympathy go out to Teri and Angela at the loss of this husband and father. May the peace of God that passes all understanding be upon them.

Status
Not open for further replies.