FORUM member in an accident = NOT Hurt =

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRONAMISSION

Flying at the speed of smell ;))
Reaction score
My friend from.... Finland ... he is an FJRforum member

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showuser=752

Goran is a nice guy and really enjoyed getting,.... farkling and riding his FJR. Don't give up Goran you will get another

Bike and be riding in no time, Hopefully .. :)

How much longer is your riding season ??

We are all glad you didn't get hurt and have the chance to ride again someday!!

Brian

****** PICS *******

007.jpg
005.jpg
003.jpg

005.jpg
002.jpg
001.jpg

I'm glad he is ok, I can't see the damage, the pictures are too small, I see there is no seat and windsheild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Goran emailed me the pictures. They don't show how bent the forks are. They do show there are scratches in many places, mirror, faring, cans, etc. Still can't tell how bad it is. I hope he is able to either fix or replace it. Thankfully just the bike got hurt.

I'm glad he is ok, I can't see the damage, the pictures are too small, I see there is no seat and windsheild.
Yeah, all I see is a whole lot of silver. But not not even a scratch...
When I crashed my bike the insurance guy said don't bother sending pictures because unless it's mangled you can't ever see the damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a great email from Goran today and he siad that the bike will be repaired and returned to him August 10th! :yahoo:

Goran is a nice guy and really enjoyed getting,.... farkling and riding his FJR. Don't give up Goran you will get another

Brian

****** PICS *******

007.jpg
005.jpg
003.jpg

005.jpg
002.jpg
001.jpg

Hi

Yes as they say shit happens but I am glad that my bike will be ok 10 of august, the yamaha importer in Finland repairs it.

then I will go to that same place where I wreck it in that back of a car and try to drive past it, I think it will be hard to do.

That I know is that I will drive my bike.

Be careful out there

Göran

Brian

****** PICS *******

007.jpg
005.jpg
003.jpg

005.jpg
002.jpg
001.jpg

Hi

Yes as they say shit happens but I am glad that my bike will be ok 10 of august, the yamaha importer in Finland repairs it.

then I will go to that same place where I wreck it in that back of a car and try to drive past it, I think it will be hard to do.

That I know is that I will drive my bike.

Be careful out there

Göran

Damages are entirely new front and left silencer, plastic for 50 kilogram and my helment, 4 hours checkup in local hospital.

I was luckely.

remember CAREFUL

Göran