FREE "I.C.E." Info Tag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently read an article saying how high viz gear doesn't make you any more visible to motorists, but I'm not sure how you could miss SouthernCruizer in that jacket.
When I saw that picture I thought I should buy a short length of stab-me-in-the-eyes orange webbing and make one just for SC. That red-versus-orange color combo looks like ASS!
so when should i expect my stab-me-in-the-eyes , beautiful, vibrant, orange tag?
punk.gif

I recently read an article saying how high viz gear doesn't make you any more visible to motorists, but I'm not sure how you could miss SouthernCruizer in that jacket.
When I saw that picture I thought I should buy a short length of stab-me-in-the-eyes orange webbing and make one just for SC. That red-versus-orange color combo looks like ASS!
so when should i expect my stab-me-in-the-eyes , beautiful, vibrant, orange tag?
punk.gif
Go stand by your mailbox and wait. :lol:

punk.gif
Go stand by your mailbox and wait.
laugh.png
just text it to me. 1-888-NOT-COOL

you tease.
tease.gif

punk.gif
Go stand by your mailbox and wait.
laugh.png
Hi Mike,

I have been waiting patently for my "I.C.E." tag.

Its here, its here, its here.

Thanks heaps. Hope it is never required, but I have one just in case.

Best regards

Steve(Surly)

My tags arrived today, just in time for trip to Texas. Thanks, Mike; a donation will be made in your name to Springfield, NY fire department.

Mike, Thank you very much for the I.C.E. tags. I will be giving three of them to my riding friends.
good.gif

581481_10200137328250780_823803598_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, Tyler gave me the I. C. E. tag you sent her for me! Thank you so very much! It was very thoughtful, I have already packed my moto gear, but will definitely, put it on my jacket when I get to AR.

Thanks Mike, received tags in mail recently - thanks for taking the time out to post to Aussie land

Cheers Paul

Thanks Mike, received tags in mail recently - thanks for taking the time out to post to Aussie land

Cheers Paul

I know.it's resurrecting an old thread, but any of these left?? Or any interest in getting enough people for a group buy??

Maybe adding this symbol would help confirm it's acronym
I.C.E._zpslmj210l0.jpg

My Klim Jacket came with a designated pocket and a card with pertinent information but it is yellow not red.
5060-000_Gray_01.jpg