• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Front reflectors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teerex51

The Italian Scallion
Reaction score
You're gonna love this.

The fork-mounted reflectors you have Stateside are not required by European regs (and I know of some US owners that remove them anyway).

Yet, one of my riding buddies here is looking for a pair to install on his EU-spec-FJR :blink: . Anybody willing to sell them?

Stef

You're gonna love this.The fork-mounted reflectors you have Stateside are not required by European regs (and I know of some US owners that remove them anyway).

Yet, one of my riding buddies here is looking for a pair to install on his EU-spec-FJR :blink: . Anybody willing to sell them?

Stef
:huh: Oookay.

I will check when I get home this evening, but I'm sure I didn't throw them out. If I can lay my hands on 'em, you can have them. I'll let you know. Heck, I'll even throw in the ugly red saddlebag reflectors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks folks :D I'll stand by for further info from you.
Stef
Stef, I'll PM you my email address and you can send me the shipping address.

I was able to locate both brackets and both reflectors, but only one of the nuts so far*. I'll poke around some this weekend and try to locate it as well, I'm sure it's around somewhere.

<edit>

* I located the errant nut, so the front reflector assys are complete. Couldn't find the saddlebag reflectors, tho.

Just waiting on the address now.

You're gonna love this.The fork-mounted reflectors you have Stateside are not required by European regs (and I know of some US owners that remove them anyway).

Stef
Hey Stef

I took mine off and I will be happy to let your friend have them If any of the others fall through.

Don

Don & Groo,

I appreciate your offer... but Crewof1 is already mailing me the reflectors.

My riding buddy who has to have them :rolleyes: sends his thanks!

Stef

Stef, does your friend need any reflective streamers to hang from the handlebar grips... :D
Er...no, but I know he was also looking for a pair of oversize fuzzy dice :D or one of those cute puppy dogs with the rocking head... :bad: :bad: :bad:

Hey StefI took mine off and I will be happy to let your friend have them If any of the others fall through.

Don
Hey Don,

There's another joker from my group who'd love your reflectors.

Maybe we'll manage to hook up in August and I can pick them up on that occasion.

(BTW we'll ride the Dragon on or around Aug 06 -- you want to join us?)

Stef

Hey Stef

I took mine off and I will be happy to let your friend have them If any of the others fall through.

Don
Hey Don,

There's another joker from my group who'd love your reflectors.

Maybe we'll manage to hook up in August and I can pick them up on that occasion.

(BTW we'll ride the Dragon on or around Aug 06 -- you want to join us?)

Stef
Hey, maybe we can get a group buy going for all the Europeans that want to buy those rare unusual and cool looking American reflectors B)

:D

Hi, Stef -

Franco's reflectors went out today first-class mail to the stateside address you sent. Should be there in a couple of days. Sorry it took me a while to get 'em out!

Pat.

Hi, Stef -
Franco's reflectors went out today first-class mail to the stateside address you sent. Should be there in a couple of days. Sorry it took me a while to get 'em out!

Pat.
Pat,

Thanks for going to all this trouble. There really was no rush...

Hey, maybe we can get a group buy going for all the Europeans that want to buy those rare unusual and cool looking American reflectors
Heh heh heh...you'de be surprised, WheatonFJR :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Stef