• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS 2008 FJR 32k miles black FARKLED up.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better hurry before I change my mind...I rode lots of those 30k miles with the black beauty and was offered even a better price to put it in my garage...maybe it's worth losing half my stuff, the thought won't go away...

SO HURRY UP, SOMEBODY...I'll even meet you to ride some...if you want to vacation in New Orleans while you are here, you can be a guest in my home and have a personal tourguide...just want that sumbitch sold and away before I do something I'll regret !!!

SO STEP UP AND GET THE BEST MOTORCYCLE BUY

ANYBODY'LL EVER SEE AND NEVER SEE AGAIN

that is all

Last edited by a moderator:
C34CDFE4-9891-4BAF-AB6B-862B275F1222-764-00000057566E3E10.jpg

7046EC40-E261-406D-AFD4-618B5E4F4E5F-764-0000005768E8B774.jpg

I also remembered some damage to one of the saddlebags from road debris which I repaired with two part epoxy and covered with black reflective decal, will post pics later. Just the outside cover was damaged and never leaked or had any trouble with it. I've had this bike longer than any other bike before...still for the price I believe this is a none issue repaint the whole bike and still be ahead.

PM sent....I'm in Greenville, SC.....but have a friend in Ocean Springs who is going to look at it for me...SOON I hope ! Know anybody down there interested in an'04 with "only" 121K real cheap ?? Only issues are cosmetic from 25 MPH low side about 35K ago. Heated grips,hand guards, risers, custom fron seat, Powerlet.