• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 2009 FJR 1300A, 11,800 mi. Exc. Central NY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nervous

Reaction score
Sadly offering my excellent condition, low mileage 2009 Yamaha FJR 1300A. Well maintained with only 11,774 miles. Matching Shad top box and mounting rack. Needs nothing, recently inspected. 100% and ready to ride as far as you like.

Still has another full year of transferable Yamaha Y.E.S.warranty through 6/18/14.

Asking $8800.00

Extras include:
1" bar risers
Frame Sliders
V-Strom handguards
BMW grips
Spencer Modified stock seat
Vista Cruise
3M Side case rear reflective decals
Wynpro Bigfoot kickstand foot
FZR mirrors (huge improvement over stock but have the stock mirrors as well
Yamaha bag liners
Cee Bailey +2/+4 flip wind screen
Powerlet accessory outlet
Cobra chrome exhaust shields
RAM stem ball mount

Flash2Pass Garage door opening system

Full set of images here: https://s1291.photobucket.com/user/nnervous1/library/2009%20FJR%201300A

See in person in Utica, NY 13502. Can meet to show depending on weather and availability.

Call or text to 315-601-5047 for fastest response

Craigslist listing here: https://utica.craigslist.org/mcy/3852218844.html

Thank you.

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, great bike and farkles. I'd be all over this if I didn't already have an FJR in the garage. Good luck with the sale.

same bike in the garage here. How do you like the C-Baily flip. Now I know what it looks like with a flip on. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks all, I am hoping it generates some solid interest. I had one nice guy stop by this afternoon with some interest so we will see. I'd love to find this a fine new home. Hell, when I bought it last year I drove all day to get the deal done and I think it's still good enough to warrant that for someone. I do think the price is a fair starting point and, farkles aside because they usually mean very little in the real value scheme (other than perhaps the Shad top box) the mileage is the better part because it's barely broken at this point at 11.7k.

I just "dropped" in a freak occurance and a 2,200 mile trip of riding to northern GA, southwestern NC, and eastern TN. If the insurance company totals mine. You'll be hearing from me.

I just "dropped" in a freak occurance and a 2,200 mile trip of riding to northern GA, southwestern NC, and eastern TN. If the insurance company totals mine. You'll be hearing from me.
Best of luck with all that and I would love to work a deal and get you back on the road. Lovely time to visit central NY as wel!

Well, it looks like I have found mysalf a buyer coming in from Ottawa, CA. Deal should be wrapped up Tuesday. It will be a bitter-sweet day for me.

Sorry I've missed out on this. Mine was not totaled. So I'm going to repair and move forward. Will upgrade some things during the repair process - windshield and throttle tube for sure.

Latest posts