• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: FJR Givi Topcase rack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesurf

Reaction score
I have a FJR1300 Givi topcase rack that was on my 2004 FJR. It's been in storage for the last half-dozen years, and with the exception of a single non-spreading rust spot, is in excellent condition. The rack includes the Givi mount.

I am asking $50 plus actual shipping cost from 95124. I could also be convinced to do a day trip and meet somewhere in the Bay area.

IMG_9010-L.jpg

I'll take it!!

How do I pay you? Need final price to ship to Mobile AL. PM sent with my phone number to iron out details.

I believe the rack minus the givi mount is still for sale. I needed both parts, but the mount sold seperately before I could get it. Thanks anyway Bluesurf. I have officaillly stepped down on this purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
C changed his mind at the last minute, so the rack is still for sale. If this sort of thing keeps up, I might just have to buy another bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
I changed my mind when I found out the givi mount that is pictured above is not part of the deal . Its just a steal rack. You might want to update the picture to reflect that.

I cant think of a better reason to buy another bike though.. If you got a part for it, Might as well get a bike to go with it.

No you are correct, The orgional add was for both, Now only the rack is available, thats why I had to step away from the deal. I am hoping the OP changes the add to reflect what is actually available adn a price for it.

Not to start an issue, but for the record this sequence of events is not accurate. I specifically mentioned that the Givi mount was already sold, and the buyer indicated that they had access to another, and that just the rack was fine. 3 days later, they backed out.

I will update the ad in a minute. Thanks, all.

The original ad post is unable to be edited. The rack remains for sale, sans Givi mount, at a price of $35 plus actual shipping costs.

Sorry, Johnny_dk; it sold, pending payment, late last night. If the payment falls through, you're next in line (although shipping to Denmark might be a bit much....)