• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS LED aux Driving lights

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zed88

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have 2 sets of LED aux lights for sale that have been mounted on my FJR.

The first set is a set of model 30 spot 1500 lumens by advmonster with 3m expel protectors and have been coated with artic silver heat transfer paste. Retail on these is $100 plus shipping. I'm selling them for $75 shipped. The lights on on the bottom.
aef0abb6.jpg

The second set is a set of 2000 lumen Advmonster model 44's floods with expel connectors. They have been coated in artic silver heat transfer paste and work well. Retail on these is $170 plus shipping. I'm selling them for $135 shipped.
7a152b27.jpg

Model 30's by themselves
2lowlightsonly.jpg

Both running (plus fjr headlights)
highandhighbeams.jpg

Hey...thanks for the pics. I have been thinking about how to mount a set of similar lights. I have the same dash and it never occurred to me to use that location. Great idea. :)

Hey...thanks for the pics. I have been thinking about how to mount a set of similar lights. I have the same dash and it never occurred to me to use that location. Great idea.
smile.png
That location works great. Tucked in, in case you tipover, nice and tall which gives great visability and best light thrown, very solid and it only requires $1 worth of bolts and locknuts. I'm glad he decided to add those holes in.

Hey...thanks for the pics. I have been thinking about how to mount a set of similar lights. I have the same dash and it never occurred to me to use that location. Great idea.
smile.png
That location works great. Tucked in, in case you tipover, nice and tall which gives great visability and best light thrown, very solid and it only requires $1 worth of bolts and locknuts. I'm glad he decided to add those holes in.
Sorry to bump a sold thread. But what dash shelf is that? I need a shelf and mounts for my LEDs - so this would kill two stones with one bird :)