• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Olympia Hi-Viz jacket and Fieldsheer full riding suit.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry.GEG

Reaction score
Ok, I've finally decided that I fit better in a 3/4 length jacket and riding pants. I'm 6' And 245 lbs. (and not proud of that:) So, two up for sale.

Jacket Sold.

Fieldsheer SOLD

Second, Fieldsheer full-on suit. armor in the knees, hips, shoulders. I wore this on a trip through Glacier NP and it was warm without the full liner (that's included also). Barely worn, waterproof, I'd say it's made for upto 6'4" ish. It's a bit long in the legs for me but fine when I have my boots on or sitting on the bike. Price Reduced to $130, Shipped down from - $140 + $20 shipping and it will likely cost me more to ship. Great suit for those who are looking and don't want to spend new prices for one. Paypal, shipped CONUS

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

Best way to contact me: [email protected]

thanks,

Gerry.GEG

Last edited by a moderator:
Email sent
Sorry, I sent an email to you last night and didn't find out until this morning that none of my responses went through. I apologize for the mix-up. If something changes in the status of the jacket I will let you know. Your email didn't explicitly state that you would take it. I responded that it was available. The buyer said "I'll take it" so I sold it to him per my first "I'll take it" policy.

I'm sorry for the email glitch.

Gerry.GEG

I guess I'm meant to have a different jacket :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, ok. I wrote "Hi Gerry,

I'm interested in your hi-viz jacket. If you haven't already sold it let me know. "

So this means you sold it to someone else? I guess I'm meant to have a different jacket :shrug:
I wrote a two part response on your profile. I hope it explains my email problem last night and I sincerely apologize for the mix-up.

Gerry

No sweat, man. I was annoyed but I got over it, lol. Technical issues, ya know? They happen. We're good. :)