• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Sargent Seat & Bill Mayer Saddle for Gen-1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldgun

Reaction score
Yes, time to purge. Shipping from the "Queen City", Charlotte NC.

Both set up for 190lb mount. 35in inseam, can easily flat foot.

I have the backrest for Sargent, at work during photo shoot and still there.

Description below from Sargent web site.

YAMAHA FJR 1300 (03-05)World Sport Performance Seat

• Precision-engineered, lightweight, tough PolyTec Seat Base Pans with handy built-in under seat storage.
  • Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension and enhanced shape for incredible driver and passenger comfort.
  • Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel.
  • Improved seat angle which eliminates forward slope and provides a more neutral seating angle for driver and passenger.
  • Widened and slightly concave shape to increase contact area and better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
  • With CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts.
  • $325 + shipping with back rest
  • 20180217_110211.jpg
    20180220_213202.jpg
    20180220_213145.jpg
The Mayer Saddle is rich supple, bending and moving easily and gracefully; flexible.

"her supple fingers"
synonyms: lithe, limber, lissome, willowy, flexible, loose-limbed, agile, acrobatic, nimble, double-jointed, leather and the best seat for my bony a$$. Don't let the color throw you, looks like a saddle on the bike.

$275 + shipping

20180217_104228.jpg

20180217_104250.jpg

You guys are killin' me! LOL

Here I am saving up for paint, and your 2 beautiful seats make 4 I have seen in the last few days!

I haven't seen much for Gen 1 the entire year.

If I had the cash, I'd buy it now,

but $280 for tires and $520 for paint, shipping and a decal will tap me out for this year.

Good luck.

Beautiful stuff.

Mayer seat has been relocated.

Sargent reduced $275 + shipping.

Would edit original but option unavailable.

So I went to Posting Items for sale;

"If you are unable to do the edit personally, simply "report" the first post of the thread in question and explain that you would like an admin to update the subject to include SOLD in the title of the thread."

Then this on the report page;

"Please note: The moderator will be made aware of the link to the page you are reporting.
This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons."

WTF, this site run by the government?