• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gen 1 Rick Mayer Rider seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve'o'

Reaction score
I have for sale a Rick Mayer rider portion of the seat for a Gen 1 FJR. This seat is in excellent shape, like new. I also have the rain cover to go with the seat. The rain cover will cover both rider and passenger seats.

A new seat is $399 covered in vinyl, which mine is, and the rain cover is an additional $45 on the web site.

I have had the seat for only 1.5 yrs and only used it twice, for an hour ride each time, and never left it in the rain.

The seat was built for a 30" inseam and 200 lb rider weight.

I am asking $250 OBO plus whatever the actual shipping is to your destination.

I have photos but had an issue downloading them so if you are interested email me an I will send you any and all the pictures you wish.

I use a Rick Meyer seat and have spent many blissful hours on cross country trips.

I just wanted to say, Rick Meyer is no longer in business and that web site should not be used to order or send money. So RM seats are a collectors item now?