G.O.T.C 2015......Ramona cancelled, Think Santa Cruz in October...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sold my house in Temecula, you all could have stayed with us. Now we will have to ride all the way back (5 hrs) for this shindig. Anybody from Norcal riding down for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the De Luz area of Temecula. Lots of picturesque 2 lane twisties to enjoy with very little traffic.

Destinations from Temecula without getting on a freeway by staying on 2 lane roads..

Palomar Mountain

Oceanside

Anza Borego-Salton Sea

Idylwild

Julian

And points in between

Danke, dass Sie mein Fett Deutsch friebd.Ich habe vor, zu besuchen, vielleicht Don wird in Rechnungen Anhänger bleiben.

I have updated the first post....

ok guys the hotels in and around Temecula are mucho dinero.......

We now have a hotel in Ramona, Ca...

Let the whining begin......

just booked and no whining.
smile.png

Reservation made, looking forward to riding with Richard and his gang of Merry Men once again. Always a great time!! Glad to see the Forums newest Crash Test Pilot will also be making this trip also.

WTF!!! Is anybody showing up to this thing. Don't know if I should ride a thousand miles just to see Richard and his BMW. Maybe he will let me ride it.:) :) :) :)

Sorry but I have to cancel.

Plans have changed, we are leaving for Boise sooner than originally planned.

Bummer.

ok guys I think we need to cancel this due to lack of interest......
I am thinking of Santa Cruz area, 2nd weekend of Oct 9/10/11....
Thoughts????

ok guys I think we need to cancel this due to lack of interest......I am thinking of Santa Cruz area, 2nd weekend of Oct 9/10/11....

Thoughts????
It's not lack of interest... just not available the originally proposed weekend.

Would totally be in for the October weekend around Santa Cruz or thereabouts. :cool

I know miss T, its not good timing for me as looks like we will be moving around the end of April...... :)

Santa Cruz will be good..

R