G.O.T.C 2015......Ramona cancelled, Think Santa Cruz in October...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're gonna be in my back yard, then if I am blessed to still be alive or at least healthy way down in October, of course I would swing by for some socializing and motorcycle riding. It's on the social calendar....

P.S. If you're gonna host something in the, let's say, greater San Francisco Bay Area, I wonder why not just go a little further north and make it a Wine Country event? Fairfield, a large town easy to get to because it's right on highway 80, could serve as stepping-off point for many great rides north into the Wine Country. You can also easily get to all the great roads in Marin County west of Petaluma. I personally never ride around Santa Cruz just 'cause it's kinda pinched up against the ocean, with as far as I'm aware not a lot of riding options inland from it, leaving pretty much only Highway 1 north or south (mostly south) and maybe some routes around highway 9 to the north. But I admit I'm not real familiar with the area, so that's just my .02 cents.

But anywhere in the greater Bay Area and I will make every effort to participate.

Thanks, Richard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one, would prefer the Santa Cruz area and follow Ms. Tyler around and let her show me the motorcycling roads in the Santa Cruz mountains. JSNS! :)

But I admit I'm not real familiar with the area, so that's just my .02 cents.
JB, with all due respect, you really aren't familiar with the area if all you think is there is 1 or 9... a myriad of connecting backroads to soothe the savage beasts in many directions and many moods... if you haven't spent much time down this way, perhaps it's time given your proximity to the area. B)

I for one, would prefer the Santa Cruz area and follow Ms. Tyler around and let her show me the motorcycling roads in the Santa Cruz mountains. JSNS!
smile.png
I would love that, Sam... bring your camera. ;)

JB says Fang installed an ankle bracelet which limits JB range..
flirt.gif

Love yah JB!

:fuck:

Hugs n' Kisses!

​..oh, and there goes my chance to take the portable Hondarosa to TorrAnts, hook-up to King Richards electricity, sewer, whiskey, and food and stay for a month or too!
no.gif

You moving to South Carolina Richard?

Just give some warning will ya? :D

Just kidding of course, I've been wanting to attend one of these since I saw a meet near Morro Bay.

Next year maybe...

MsNASCAR is prodding me in the direction of a Santa Cruz ride. Must be the sound of the surf and salt air pulling her in. Just maybe . . .

Awaiting more details.

Santa Cruz area in October is do-able. Will wait for more details. Is Ms. Tyler running point?

nope, that would be me......
R
If Richard is riding point he'll be riding by himself. We'll need point person for the point person until we catch up with him at a smoke stop. ;)

I may be in Nevada that weekend, still loose though...