• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garage Cleanout

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumotony

Reaction score
Cleaning out garage and have an assortment of items.

I had a 2007 Gen II FJR that I loved, but was too top heavy to get to my mountain place on gravel road, so traded for BMW R1200 GS in '09. I also have an assortment of helmets as it took me quite a while to find a helmet comfortable on my oblong head. Finally found the Araia Signet Q which is the most comfortable I have ever worn.

I am in the Atlanta, GA area and would prefer to avoid the shipping process, so first choice is someone in the metro to 50 mile radius, but will do what is necessary to help someone out if they have a need for any of this.

FJR 1300 Stock front and rear seat off the 2007 - very low mileage/excellent shape.

$150 obo.

Vstream windshield Gen II - I think this works from '06 - '12. Started with CalSci, then Vstream and finally went with a Rifle.

$75 obo.

Helmets All in helmet bags, but do not have the boxes. Another reason local sale would be good.

Shark RSI Karma w/SuperVisor sunshield added. Size large. Anthracite/Blue. This is a full face.

$75.00 obo

HJC Phoenix CL-SP. Full Face. Size Large. Flat Silver/black/white.

$30.00 obo

HJC Phoenix CL-SP Full Face. Size Small. FlatSilver/blac/white. Bought for wife. Has 25 miles on it and she has not been on a MC since.

$30.00 obo

HJC Symax. Size large. Full face/flip up. Silver

$50.00 obo

HJC FS-3 3/4 with clear full face shield. Size large. Silver

$30 obo & you pay shipping or pu locally

KBC FS-3 open face 3/4 w/snap on sun visor. Size large. White.

$20.00 obo & you pay shipping or pu locally

Also have stock seats from my first bike if you know of anyone that has a need for these.

2005 Roadstar Midnight Silverado.

Plush wide studded touring seat, Passenger seat and Passenger back rest that attaches to sissy bar.

$150.00 obo for all three pieces.

I am located in Tucker, GA and just want to get rid of this stuff.

No reasonable offer refused. Will send photos of any of the items if you are interested, or if local will meet you somewhere and you can see it. Will leave items posted for a couple of weeks and anything left after that, you can find at Salvation Army Store on Venture Drive in Duluth, GA.

Cell - 404-401-5094. can also text me if interested in any of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent for the FJR seats. I know I'm not local, but I can probably pick up the shipping costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimensions of Vstream N20302

HxW_03.png

Height: 22.20" (56.3cm)
Width: 20.50" (52.0cm)

Measured vertically from the bottom center edge to the top of the screen, and horizontally across the back at the widest point.

I could not figure out how to edit post to show items sold.

FJR seats - Sold

Both HJC Phoenix helmets - Sold

HJC Symax helmet - Sold

Vstream windshield - Pending waiting confirmation on reply to pm

Shark RSI Karma still available. The Sun-Visor sun screen is a $39.95 addition to this helmet making it a great buy at $75.00 + shipping.

Latest posts