• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin Streetpilot 2820 w/GXM30 Satellite Receiver & accessories

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blassoff

Its just the dog in me, baby
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Guaranteed working. Works as it should. Maps updated to 2015.

Includes 2820 gps unit, GXM30 XM satellite receiver, Beanbag mount, motorcycle wiring kit, plastic head cover, RAM cradle, Glarestomper Surround.

Should include everything you need to mount this on your bike. Includes original box and some manuals. Probably have additional accessories in the garage, I'll include whatever I find.

$130.00 delivered within the lower 48 states.

41X49EAASWL.jpg

cf-lg.jpg

Hey Bob..I have two bikes, I still have the 665 on the 2014 and had the 2820 on frankinbike.

I'm gonna throw a regular NUVI on the Gen1 and call it a day. I own plenty of plastic bags, so waterproof won't matter so much.

How you doin??

Doing good Barry. How come you haven't come to my tech days??
I missed another one this Spring huh?...Sorry.

I'm not on the forum much these days. Riding is down, working is up. I know, that's bad but its reality. I guess I shouldn't complain being busy at work, but I want more playtime.

You usually do a tech day in Mid-May, yes? I'll mark my calendar and try to make the next one.

Thanks...B