Gen 3 headlight fuse location

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
kay, dumb quesiton time.

I moved about 6mo ago and can't find my owners manual.

Where the flyin' feck is the headlight fuse located on the 2013 Gen 3. I was installing my HID's and managed to pop it. It's no longer IN the fusebox and it's not stuck to the side and labeled like some other fuses.

Where did they hide that sucker?!

I'm sure you'll find that one too, Bungie. I'm thinking it might be worth it to take a break, have a beer and find the manual. Just a thought. :)

I'm sure you'll find that one too, Bungie. I'm thinking it might be worth it to take a break, have a beer and find the manual. Just a thought. :)
I`m way a head of you brother.

Popped the battery into the trail bike and rode to the end of the driveway and back. First trip of the year. WOOHOO!

I`m way a head of you brother.

Popped the battery into the trail bike and rode to the end of the driveway and back. First trip of the year. WOOHOO!
At this stage of the game, I'm sure you enjoyed the hell out of that 100 foot round trip! :))