• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Gen 3 Kickstand

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems you are looking for P/N 5JW-27311-00-00, which is is shown in the Partzilla catalog to be common across Gen 2 and 3.

List price is $157 and Partzilla price is 115. They show shipping to be 13-18 days, which is longer than their normal quoted shipping times of 2-3 days - suggesting they have to order this from Japan.

Have one off my 2014, which became surplus when I added lowering links. PM me if interested in this one, with or without the aluminum expanded foot pad.

Do More In '24!

Eric

PXL_20240108_235204834.jpg

PXL_20240108_234906437.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, these parts are rarely damaged in a collision so they are readily available on eBay for v. low prices. Since they are highly interchangeable among model years, sourcing one there may be the best way to get one.

(I can sell you mine if it helps you, but am in no rush since it takes up little space on the shelf and I will need to get one again whenever I take off the lowering links.)