• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[Gen2] Corbin Front and Rear seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UAV

Reaction score
These Corbin seats came installed on my bike, but I think I'd prefer the Sargent seat or just stock. If you've got Sargent or stock seats and want to try the Corbins, let me know. Would do an even swap with Sargents or trade for stock seats and $250. Pics below.

IMG_5328.JPG

IMG_5319.JPG

IMG_5320.JPG

IMG_5330.JPG

IMG_5323.JPG

IMG_5327.JPG

IMG_20120815_005147.jpg

The leather on the front seat has a smoother appearance.. probably because it's been used (i.e. polished) more than the rear. Altogether they are in great shape with only a few blemishes (visible wear on the rear seat welts, marks on the front seat near the tank, and a tear on the underside of the rear seat) as shown above. I've done a couple 400 mile rides and the long-distance comfort is excellent. I just think I would prefer a seat that's taller and narrower.

Not unless I can find a used pair of Sargent/stock seats first. I've been looking on the forums and eBay and will continue to look, but I won't sell the only seats I have for this bike.