Getting Out .. To Anywhere - Touristy Images of Yosemite Valley.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was up there yesterday on a fact finding mission for YFO... looked at some potential accommodations and such and then went in to the valley to look around... not very crowded which was nice... as many times as I have visited Yosemite, I never tire of the grandeur and beauty of the place... got teary at one point because it was just so BIG... great pics, Sammy...
cool.png
What's the scoop on YFO? I can only do a weekend it seems - maybe the Friday of the weekend. If you will be hitting Yosemite mid-week, which is probably prudent in June/July - then I won't be part of the galloping herd of motorcycles rampaging through Yosemite. Hmmm, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.. Haha!

Looking like connecting up East of the Sierras will work out better. There is a B&B in Benton Hot Springs - isn't there? :)

Every time you post up I feel like a thief because I borrow at least one picture.
You have one, of a line of trees along a roadway in fall or winter, no leaves

It's stunning, me want
Are you talking to me, or to PieHart? I don't remember having such a picture..

Fantastic photos and RR Sam. Thanks for sharing. Yosemite is still on my bucket list; one of the few great western parks I have still not made it to.
There's a trip in the planning for next year... stay tuned!
wink.png
Phoenix, Arizona is easy striking distance to Yosemite with a few days off. Join the Tyler Entourage next year! She is a great tour guide!

geez, sorry pc, I jacked yer thread as is my usual. I was talking to Pops.

I can see (and sneak) your lovely photos on FB.

LOVE the tunnel shot..........outstanding!

I was up there yesterday on a fact finding mission for YFO... looked at some potential accommodations and such and then went in to the valley to look around... not very crowded which was nice... as many times as I have visited Yosemite, I never tire of the grandeur and beauty of the place... got teary at one point because it was just so BIG... great pics, Sammy...
cool.png
What's the scoop on YFO? I can only do a weekend it seems - maybe the Friday of the weekend. If you will be hitting Yosemite mid-week, which is probably prudent in June/July - then I won't be part of the galloping herd of motorcycles rampaging through Yosemite. Hmmm, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.. Haha!

Looking like connecting up East of the Sierras will work out better. There is a B&B in Benton Hot Springs - isn't there?
smile.png
Still in the planning stages but tentative dates are June 1-4, 2017 (Thurs-Sun) for Yosemite... was looking at a few accommodation possibilities yesterday... one topped the list but waiting to hear about availability even over a year in advance! Also have a tentative week long plan for the East coast/midwest boys should they want to do that while out here... it ends at Benton Hot Springs which is also a B&B... great place to just chill out and relax. Details will be forthcoming.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
geez, sorry pc, I jacked yer thread as is my usual. I was talking to Pops.
I can see (and sneak) your lovely photos on FB.

LOVE the tunnel shot..........outstanding!
Hey, it's all right. I just didn't remember having a photo like you described, if I did - I would've sent it to you. Also, I don't post many photos on FB - just one or two perhaps once in a blue moon. Most of my photos are posted on the blog. :)

Still in the planning stages but tentative dates are June 1-4, 2017 (Thurs-Sun) for Yosemite... was looking at a few accommodation possibilities yesterday... one topped the list but waiting to hear about availability even over a year in advance! Also have a tentative week long plan for the East coast/midwest boys should they want to do that while out here... it ends at Benton Hot Springs which is also a B&B... great place to just chill out and relax. Details will be forthcoming.
wink.png
Benton Hot Springs sounds like a great meetup spot for me to meet the boys from the East.