Ghey stripes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard,
Beer is still legal in the USA- you don't need to SMUGGLE it!! LOL.

In case you guys have not noticed- Richard is basically copying my bike in an 08 with some ghey stripes. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Actually i was copying Marks bike (spridal). :dribble:

R

And a close up of the bleeding obvious :huh:
P1030132.jpg

Should be more installed tomorrow.....

R
Cool! Will it hold a six pack?

The bike's lookin great! Makes me wanna wash mine! :thumbsup:
I don't get it???

All that beutifull work and he still hasn't taken that ghey ASS sticker off his tank. DUDE loose the orange sticker!!!!!!

Where were the black stripes purchased from. Are they reflective? I think those look a little better than the grey ones.

Great stripes my 08 just turned over 2000 love to put those on, but on real note what about that 64? I cant tell is it a thunderbolt clone? do you have any pics of it thanks be save my friend

Walter I have thousands of pictures of that car, I have had it for almost 17 years so you can imagine......

Here is one for you.

P1011511.jpg

And my Favorite FJR related video is

Jdog losing

And with that we have gone from ghey stripes to black stripes but you have to watch closely.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Black stripes described in post #30 and also looks like black stripes in post # 33. If the ones in post 33 aren't black they sure look it or my old eyes are really going bad.

man great car. I had a bunch of back problems, I could not stand to ride so I traded my 05 rode star for 08 fjr its unreal how much better it is on my back. But man I do love that car. Do you have a small block or big block?

Fairlaner, a technical question on the Corbin Smuggler: Besides the Glenlivet, will it also hold a bottle of Bushmill's "Black Bush?"

Glenlivet is indeed "the nectar of the gods", but an Irishman like myself must also have "the water of life": pure pot still whiskey!

Fairlaner, a technical question on the Corbin Smuggler: Besides the Glenlivet, will it also hold a bottle of Bushmill's "Black Bush?"
Glenlivet is indeed "the nectar of the gods", but an Irishman like myself must also have "the water of life": pure pot still whiskey!
Actually it would hold both and still have room for the beer.

R

Heat gun for tomorrow?
No heat gun just the steering wrench...

R

Black stripes described in post #30 and also looks like black stripes in post # 33. If the ones in post 33 aren't black they sure look it or my old eyes are really going bad.
That's just the angle/lighting. Those stripes are silver on my black bike... although, it would be interesting to do some black stripes using the 3M reflective tape like the saddlebag reflectors. <_<

That's just the angle/lighting. Those stripes are silver on my black bike... although, it would be interesting to do some black stripes using the 3M reflective tape like the saddlebag reflectors. <_<
Did you leave yet?

R

Very nice... You going holeshots??

That car would be easier to beat if you had Muzzy 421

I SO!!!!!! want you to come hang out in my garage for a bit.. and in doing so I would hope you are a compuslive cleaner.. I will feed you beer and dead cow Chunks

I SO!!!!!! want you to come hang out in my garage for a bit.. and in doing so I would hope you are a compuslive cleaner.. I will feed you beer and dead cow Chunks

No Robin not going to the hole shots this time, mainly because i really like the Remus Hexacones and I got tired of that constant droning from the holeshot system.

And I think you would need more than a Muzzy to beat the car on an FJR.

R

Well TWN and Duff just left the house, Tim came to pick up a shield and Duff came to install my Heli triple clamp ( although he didn't know it when he got here). Gary managed to install the triple clamp in less than an hour........

So far Tim is the only one to have ridden with the new set up, as far as i know he liked it and now wants a new bike (silver 09?)

Gary may post some pics when he gets home.

R

No Robin not going to the hole shots this time, mainly because i really like the Remus Hexacones and I got tired of that constant droning from the holeshot system.

And I think you would need more than a Muzzy to beat the car on an FJR.

R

Probably, mine is fairly quick but I did notice the FJR was..... umm not the winner :unsure:

I like the Muzzy system but it is not quiet at all. I listen to music with I ride and thus dont hear it much at all (and I am partially deaf)

I have heard the remus here... they look really good too