Give Marty 'Oface' a Get-outta-jail Card? (Poll)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it time to set 'Oface' free? (to post on this Forum again)

• YES! ...It's time to let this shit go!

Votes: 58 96.7%
  • NO! ...He deserves more Jail-time!

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Hmmm?... I'm waffling!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to meeting Marty (OFace) in Sparks in July. Hopefully this will all have been resolved by then :)

I'm still hoping Tyler turns out to be the sweetest hot chick I've never met....
smile.png
Just stay on my good side, sweetness, and everything will be fine. ;)

RFH, have we ever been married?
I'd say not. I can easily picture you married to a man though. At least based on your input to this thread.
RFH, slow down, cool off, and step away from the keyboard, my friend. For one who is calling for respect, you are going against your own advice. While you don't know OM personally, many of us here do and know that while he is a smart ass (well of course, he's Irish!) he is also a very good man (well of course, he's Irish!) - sometimes it's difficult to "read" the words without the inflection to understand. I learned long ago not to make judgements of anyone from a few posts on the internet.
wink.png

I just posted this thread. Now that everyone has gotten things off their chests, how about we get back to what we all love the most and what brought us together... RIDING.
cool.png
+100, Thousandfold Gunny! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward to meeting Marty (OFace) in Sparks in July. Hopefully this will all have been resolved by then
smile.png
A wise man once said " Holding anger is like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die."

Would be nice if the person(s) involved could bury any hurt/harsh feelings and get this issue resolved.

Agreed! This thread has gone on far too long.

Stick a knife, or 150 grains of lead moving at high speed in it.

Look at those bushes!!! Holy horny weed goat whackers that needs sum Brazilian waxing!

Leave it to Don to pull up the retro bush stuff!

5. I do not enjoy the heavy handed attitude the Admins have displayed at various times in the past. I sure don't enjoy not being told what I can and can't post. However, I have seen that without Adult Supervision this place dissolves into chaos. I have little fear of being "banned" so no, I am not walking on eggshells. I have no reason to "be on my knees". I don't owe any of you anything and I sure don't benefit from kissing up to the Admins.

I am heavy, not heavy handed.

'fish, I can't "Like" your post because I don't completely agree with everything you said.
I agree 100% with your Point #1.

I don't agree with your Point #2, as I have had many PM interactions with Ignacio and found him to be completely understanding, friendly and agreeable. Bounce was on my ass for about my first 3 or 4 years here, so I'm not as willing to admit that he's actually a cuddly little teddy bear. SkooterG? What can you say? And Galaxyblue keeps such a low profile, I doubt many even realize he's an Admin
I lurk in ths shadows... ask anyone who knows me. I am an asshole.

5. I do not enjoy the heavy handed attitude the Admins have displayed at various times in the past. I sure don't enjoy not being told what I can and can't post. However, I have seen that without Adult Supervision this place dissolves into chaos. I have little fear of being "banned" so no, I am not walking on eggshells. I have no reason to "be on my knees". I don't owe any of you anything and I sure don't benefit from kissing up to the Admins.

'fish, I can't "Like" your post because I don't completely agree with everything you said.

I don't agree with your Point #2, as I have had many PM interactions with Ignacio and found him to be completely understanding, friendly and agreeable. Bounce was on my ass for about my first 3 or 4 years here, so I'm not as willing to admit that he's actually a cuddly little teddy bear. SkooterG? What can you say? And Galaxyblue keeps such a low profile, I doubt many even realize he's an Admin

He ain't heavy,

he's my brother....

:)

Luv ya bro....

He ain't heavy,

he's my brother....

:)

Luv ya bro....
Dammit. Beat me to it. Lol.

I spent about 8 hours straight in a truck with GB. For him to tolerate me that long and me to not want to kill him, he's gotta be a pretty nice guy. Now, if I could just get him to call every now and then...

Believe it or not I use to be an asshole. Didn't put up with anyone shit and said like it was. But then again that was long ago. Many years later I finally realized it aint worth it. Every day is a new day and I no longer hold grudges. Life is to short. Its never to late to forgive and forget.

Time to move on,

Hey...I recently learned that anger is like an iceberg. People see the tip, but not the large underlying cause. It's veeeeery touchy feely. You gurls would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.