Global Incident Map

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rangerk9

Reaction score
This was sent to me by a buddy of mine and hope I don't get a warning for being political:

This is interesting! When you click on the website link below, a world Map comes up showing what strange & dangerous things are happening right now in every country in the entire world & is updated every few minutes. You can move the map around, zero in on any one area & actually upload the story of what is going on. It is amazing when you can see the things that are happening right here in the U.S., sometimes right in your own state or even your city. Global Incident Map: There is a lot happening in our world every minute. This "map" updates every 300 seconds...constantly 24/7.

Global Incident Map

Click on any icon on the map for text update information. It's not just about Terrorism - it's about everything happening every minute some place in the world of terrorism threats, explosions, airline incidents, etc.

Global Incident Map Displaying Terrorist Acts, Suspicious Activity, and General Terrorism News

Ride Safe!

Rex

RLTW!!

Incredible technology. Thanks for sharing this. Russia looks quiet. Maybe a trip to Greenland this Christmas?

I'd guess that there are not many reporters in Africa or South America either. Really cool, thanks for posting. On second thoughts, maybe there is just so much happening in Africa that it is just impossible to report.