Go Broncos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawinter

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
If football is ok to talk about

GO BRONCOS

If not never mind!!!

Congrats Broncos!!!

and

The Avalanche just won their 8th in a row!

Live in Orangevale, grew up in Lakewood, Colorado. I just can't get Denver sports teams out of my blood, and I could care less about the NBA

:D

Yeah Bronco's :clap:

I've been a Bronco fan for a long time (since the lions here leave me nothing to cheer about) Plus one of our hometown boys son now plays for 'em, Bradley Vanpelt. Did a pretty decent job in college I hope he does as well in the pros.

Pretty funny the goofs in the booth kept calling it Mile High Stadium

See ya's in Detroit.

:jester:

I will be at that game. :D

AFC championship on the fifty yard line.

Nosebleed section but 50 yard line none the less.

My prediction......Broncos and seahawks in the super bowl

An old AFC West match-up

I didn't think that Plummer had the capacity to bring the Broncos this far.

Well, I was flat wrong!

I live near Golden, OrangevaleFJR, just a bit north and west of Lakewood.

Ron

I didn't think Plummer had it in him either.

At the start of the season I thought the Broncos were a good 8 and 8 team.

We shall see what happens Sunday.

Ron I am in Aurora we should get together a run some canyons

when it's warmer

Larry

Isn't anyone going to mention the Steelers/Colts game? My god that was one of the most rollercoaster endings I have seen. My wife kept asking what the hell I was screaming about? Despite the close call the better team on the day won. Manning was rattled by that amazing Steeler rush. Now before you start thinking I am a Pitt fan I am actually an Eagles fan. Since they had a, how shall I say this nicely, off year I will have to throw my support to my other NFC team the Seahawks. I think it would be great to see a match-up between them and their former rivals the Broncos.

gypsy

gotta get past pitt first
Boy I though Indy was going to take care of that issue, Denver is tough at home I think It's Denver vs S'hawks.

Hey ohoifrj, Canal fulton? my younger brother lived there for a few years, drank a few beers in a place near there chubs pub maybe? or is that in Taylor or was that deserays sp? guess I had to many. :lol:

:jester:

I didn't think that Plummer had the capacity to bring the Broncos this far.Well, I was flat wrong!

I live near Golden, OrangevaleFJR, just a bit north and west of Lakewood.

Ron
I know Golden well! In fact my family ate at the Briarwood Inn in August :)

Ah, the Briarwood. We used to take interviewees for positions at work to the Briarwood for lunch or dinner. Then, the administration deemed it too expensive.

Darn, there went a very nice free meal.

Ron

Ah, the Briarwood. We used to take interviewees for positions at work to the Briarwood for lunch or dinner. Then, the administration deemed it too expensive.Darn, there went a very nice free meal.

Ron
I have to say that the last time I was there it was terribly overpriced and not perfect. Oh well. That's probably the last time I'll go there unless tradition rears it's head and I just have to for old time's sake.

Golden is a great town. I think the Kayaking park they made is pretty cool addition too!

I've been a Broncos fan since the AFL days ,, when I lived in LA I would fly in for the home games

I am lovin the new version of the Orange Crush D ,, and all those Nay sayers about the crew from the Browns can now start shuffeling there feet and looking at the ground trying to figure out how to say they were wrong ,, as for Jake ,, he always had this kind of football in him ,, but he never had the supporting cast to show off his talent ,, and he does not have to carry the team on his back like his previous team ,, it is no mystery to me how a hard hitting power team disrupted the Pats twice this year !!!!

B-R-O-N-C-0-S Broncos Broncos Broncos!!!!!!!

BTW if Alexander can be knocked out of a game by a hit like he took last week ,, just think how long he will last when Lynch, Ecuban or Gold puts the whammy on him !!!!

that is ,, if they can get past the Panthers !! they are tough on the road !!!

No worrries about the Panthers here in Junkie town. Unlike the Bears the Seahawks HAVE an offense. We are looking forward to that old AFC rivalry match up.., IF the Brons can get by the formidable Steelers

as for Jake ,, he always had this kind of football in him ,,
Here's hoping the kind of football Jake has in him is the kind he had in Arizona when he was scrambling to avoid the sack and throwing interceptions - that's the Jake I'm hoping we'll see on Sunday. Living in Dallas but born and raised in da 'Burgh ! Here we go Steelers, here we go!