Gold Wing Down

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXPDSGT

Reaction score
Very bad Thurs. Went riding with my 81 yr old friend on his Gold Wing. He ran off the road and they had to air lift him out. He got a concussion among other injuries. They had to do brain surgery to relieve pressure. Say a prayer for him.

Prayer said for your friend. What's his name?

Hope the surgery is successful and he will soon be on the mend.

Don

Prayer said for your friend. What's his name?
Hope the surgery is successful and he will soon be on the mend.

Don
+1 definitely, you take care of yourself as I'm sure it was a traumatic day

I know I'd be a basket case after the fact...geez, the ride home must be tough

my older friend went down, but only minor scraps and a fixable, but broken bike

Prayers lifted up,

Mike in Nawlins'

Code:
Very bad Thurs. Went riding with my 81 yr old friend on his Gold Wing. He ran off the road and they had to air lift him out. He got a concussion among other injuries. They had to do brain surgery to relieve pressure. Say a prayer for him.
Hope your mate makes a speedy & full recovery. 81 years old & still riding, man I takes my hat off to him. God bless.

Prayers said for him. Any update yet, Russ?

Gosh!

Another rider :dribble: ; pretty spry at 81 to be riding, so he possesses a lotta more fuel to keep going.

Will pray for his speedy recovery and steady hands for the surgeons and care-giving professionals.

Hope all is well with him...prayers sent!!!! My dad who is 77 rides a wing trike. I have to admit, I get nervous at times. He LOVES to ride though.