Good Seein' You Marcus

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
saread, I saw about 4 FJR on my way to Monroe and wondered if I knew any of them, I logged about 600 miles, had a butt pucker moment on the end of the day, Panman and ScooterG hit the same spot and felt the tire slip out, I hit it and went into a pretty bad tank slapper, I recovered and ruined a good pair of shorts.
uhoh.gif
We had a great day of riding and we had the North Cascade Hwy to ourselves with no traffic.
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
saread, I saw about 4 FJR on my way to Monroe and wondered if I knew any of them, I logged about 600 miles, had a butt pucker moment on the end of the day, Panman and ScooterG hit the same spot and felt the tire slip out, I hit it and went into a pretty bad tank slapper, I recovered and ruined a good pair of shorts.
uhoh.gif
We had a great day of riding and had the North Cascade Hwy to ourselves with no traffic.
punk.gif
You're kind of hard to miss with the headlight modulator and the side stripes. I was headed into work - no play for me. Glad you guys had fun. I'll get my Hwy 20 fix petty soon. Glad you only soiled the seat and didn't scratch the plastic. Nothing a hose can't fix.

Kinda funny, all the guys stopped following me when I headed south on 530 thinking we couldn't get thru because of the Oso mud slide deal. They didn't think loco local was paying attention to the news!