Good Time?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good? That's incredible! That's almost 6 straight BBGs. I would say damn near impossible.

Are you the crazy S.O.B. that did that?

Sadly no... but it was another Aussie who went around Australia in that time on a ZZR 1300 I think. He's a copper and apparently he was hallucinating on the last leg... Talk about Baboon Butt! he must of been sitting on a bloody air conditioner! :eek:

Wife on her FZ1 & me on my FJR just did 4 days and a total of 3,100 miles. JB

I commuted to work today... 12 miles in 11 minutes... no food stops... no gas stops. The stock seat was comfy the entire journey, lighting was ample since it was daytime, I wasn't even tired when I got to work. I memorized the entire route so I didn't need maps. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its bullshit . what the guy never sleep s. or was he on speed. 60 m.p.h 6 days = 1550miles per day ..........

Uhh, yea.

Hmmmm.

9300 divided by 1.6 = 5812.5

Yup, thats some pussy distance for 6.5 days. <G>

They still got them killo-metters over there don't they?

GZ

BF you are correct around 15000 k's around Oz I converted to MPH so our/your friends in the USA didn't have to get the calculator out.

Zorkler

Sorry you feel that way...

Southern

funny man :D

I'm not sure about the bike though I'll have to confirm. I believe there were two coppers who went on the trip with seperate bikes.

Last edited by a moderator: