Got my Yamaha jacket today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avigar

Reaction score
This is a great looking jacket. It took about 1 1/2 weeks to arrive via US Mail. It's a walking/posing jacket; not recommended as a sole riding jacket. The outer material feels more like lightweight denim than microfiber. The lining is lightly padded for spring or fall weather. Graphics and embroidery is top-notch. XL sizing for me is slightly puffy around the waist area. This will work when layering clothing during cooler days. I normally wear a large, but the sleeve lenght and shoulder is about right. Guys, it's defintely worth the bucks.

Didn't you use to go by a different name?

Do you have a weblink?

Yes, this the FJR1300 jacket everyone's been taliking about from Zirin5555 on Ebay. It's very sharp looking. Embroidery is very clean. The only negative is the the zipper pull tab is on the left hand side...must be a Euro thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
$40.00 Wow that almost seems criminal.

Nice looking jacket.

Actually, it almost IS criminal. I know for a fact I can ship to Thailand using global priority mail, have it there in 5 days, all for only $10. Almost 2 weeks and $20 shipping?

Don't you mean the jacket actually costs $50?

Sorry. I just hate when these ebay sellers jack up the shipping to cover the cheaper selling price.

My jacket came in last week,,took 2 weeks and one day,,lol ,,,musta been shipped on a slow plane,, anyway its very well made and lloks great and it even fits. That zipper takes some getting use too,,, B)