GPS Routes/Resources?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nels Erickson

Reaction score
So I've finally jumped into the 21st century and picked up a Garmin Zumo 220. So far I've only putzed around on the ride to work and at lunch, but I'll be giving it a bigger work out this weekend.

I've poked around the web a little bit, looking for sites where folks share routes or maps but I haven't found too much that seems to be motorcycle centric. I did find a Zumo forums, but they require registration to view the forums. I've registered but it hasn't been approved yet, so I don't know the quality level of the content.

I figured I'd post here to see if anyone has any site recommendations, and also to pose the idea of perhaps a GPS section here at the FJR forums. I seem to recall many folks here have GPS systems, so it might be cool to share favorite routes, etc.

Not sure where you are located but at the New England Rider web site there is quite a comprehensive list of the best roads to ride in New England. These roads are in GDB and GPX format

CLICKY HERE

Willie