Half a century for TwoWheelNut!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy another 50 years. Hell, it's only a number. You're only as old as you feel....really.

Maaaaaaaannnnnn He is an old fucker aint he !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dayum He still can spelll his name too ??? I am impressed!!!

Says the hot blond at the bar...

Timmie, I got your number, 50 it's oh-so-old now,

Gee, I'd like to date you and all but,

867-5304, 867-530fooouuurrrr,.... :rolleyes:

I'm proly gonna regret this but.... 867- 4309, eight six seven four three oh nieninene.
Hit the sack old man carver.

:jester:
Holy shit! Lookit you two Disco Dicks! Quoting songs from the 80's... That's not right! :fuck:

Maaaaaaaannnnnn He is an old fucker aint he !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dayum He still can spelll his name too ??? I am impressed!!!
Yeah, and no thanks to you I survived WFO to make it to 50, either! :p

Just saw this so happy birthday TWN and please don't let these jokers get you down. :jester: Being 50 you now are allowed to use memory lose as a vital excuse and hearing lose is applicable when needed. :unknw: The only real down side when turning 50 is it is now time to visit your doc for the dreaded Colonoscopy, :whistle: :shok: but hey really try not to think about it and just have a happy birthday even if it is a real pain in the .... :asshat: :lol: After a while you can't remember and it won't matter anyway. Cheers, PM. :clown2: :drinks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday TWN!!!

Was that you in the store today, TWN? The old guy, shufflin' his feet across the front of store and doing a good impersonation of a YZ250F....Brrrraap.....Brrrraaaap.....Brrraap..... :who-let-rip-smiley: :who-let-rip-smiley:

Take some Beano with that Geritol and keep ridin"! ;)

It's 867-5309 ya dweebs. Tommy TuTone, '82. And happy birthday ya 4 eyed pervert.

Ghana%2050th.jpg