Half a century for TwoWheelNut!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking into account your advanced years, I have re-evaluated my addressing you. So, gone is the "Timmy-Boy" salutation. I respect my elders.

Happy birthday, Mr. Boy.

Taking into account your advanced years, I have re-evaluated my addressing you. So, gone is the "Timmy-Boy" salutation. I respect my elders.
Happy birthday, Mr. Boy.
Actually, I like it better when you simply genuflect and refer to me as, 'Your Supreme Awesome Magnificence'.

:p

(There. That should provide some great fodder.)

Time to think about "extended warranty" isn't it? Ya know he's bound to suffer from parts failure at that advanced age.

I'd give him shit about AARP mailings but, I'm sure he's been on the list for at least a couple a years.

[SIZE=8pt]Just started mailing me in August[/SIZE] :lol:

:jester:

Happy birthday Tim, I think you are getting to the age where cantankerous is expected, good thing you've been practicing. ;)

WTF? Never woulda thunk it. I guess you are now an official member of the old fart's club!

Happy Birthday. Wear a condom ... oh wait that was the advice I got on my 16th birthday..... well it might apply :rolleyes:

Happy birthday Tim. Hope you have another 50 :clapping:

Says the hot blond at the bar...

Timmie, I got your number, 50 it's oh-so-old now,

Gee, I'd like to date you and all but,

867-5304, 867-530fooouuurrrr,.... :rolleyes:

I'm proly gonna regret this but.... 867- 4309, eight six seven four three oh nieninene.

Hit the sack old man carver.

I'm guessin' your list of regrets is longer than my ..... :D
Why I oughta....

Damn right it is ... Fills up a whole two inch's of a standard legal pad.

Keep the hijack up old fart :) I'm Off work for the next three weeks.Damn I love saved time off!

I'll "elder sit" with ya left coasters :fuck: :laughingsmiley: