Hand guards for 2009 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seventyss

Reaction score
Have done some searches and haven't seen a definitive explanation of the parts needed to put the guards on a 2009. Is it as simple as ordering the parts and making the mods in this tech article tn put v-strom guards on the FJR.

Suzuki hand guards

Any wisdom would be appreciated since I need some help for my commutes to work when temps are in the 20's

You can order the guards & hardware as a kit...I think the dealer is in Washington State, can't remember the name...you might try and do a search

good luck!

Clicky.

They don't show the kit on their website, give them a call. I believe the kit they sell is significantly cheaper than buying all the seperate parts yourself.

Clicky.

They don't show the kit on their website, give them a call. I believe the kit they sell is significantly cheaper than buying all the seperate parts yourself.

Figures, I knew I should have called them. I did a lot of reading on here, found their website, didn't see the kit and just ASSumed they stopped doing it so I ordered the parts myself. Oh well, they work great!

Latest posts