Happy birthday Hotrodzilla!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score
If I have to get older today, I am taking you down with me, LOLOL

Have a wonderful day, you cheeky lil bastage!

*hugs*

b

This fellow and I were just chatting about how old you two are.

94756834_10158268630684628_5353326170643365888_o.jpg

He couldn't believe it.

Happy Birthday you two! 

Lol. Thanks Barb. We started out good. Now I'm at the vet with one of our horses who has decided he wants to be sick. I'm about to lose money on my birthday! Haha!

Lol. Thanks Barb. We started out good. Now I'm at the vet with one of our horses who has decided he wants to be sick. I'm about to lose money on my birthday! Haha!
Two things to live by AJ. Never ride anything with a brain and anything that eats while you are sleeping is a bad investment.  :nono:

Hope the vet doesn't hurt you to bad and have a happy B-Day.

Holy not good! I hope things will work out ok

thats why I have chickens and not horses LOL
Dammed horse is fine. I got paranoid because we had taken him to the river two weeks ago. My daughter used him for senior pictures. He is behind on his West Nile vaccine that has Tetanus and a couple others sort of specific to this area. The next monday he had a cough and was lethargic. By Friday, he had green/yellow snot and was still not himself. I was worried because of the vaccinations and because he is the only sick horse in the barn. I didn't want him getting the others sick, and can't figure out why he's the only one. 

My original plan was to give him some Combiotic and Bute. Basically an antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory. My sister said something about contraindications with lung stuff and antibiotics which continued to concern me. SO, I decided we'd run him to the vet.

The vet checks him out and says he has an upper respiratory infection. Basically a little bronchitis. He prescribes...Wait for it...Antibiotics and anti-inflammatories. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Shit! Oh well. It was relatively cheap for a horse thing and it was better than giving him a shot and hoping he didn't die. He'll be fine

So both AJ's and Barb's Bdays?  Only one thing to do.  Let's all show up someplace halfway between the two of them (like maybe Sacramento) and have a BIG GIANT PARTY!  :hyper:

Oh wait.  Never mind.  Happy birthdays.