Happy New Year!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
OK, getting this out of the way early this evening.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's been a solid 2010, and here's hoping for an excellent 2011 for everyone!

duane :)

Personally, I'm happy to say I got some great memories from 2010, including Don Stanley and Seth staying with me for a few days, not to mention WCR and WFO events and happenings. Rides with Beemerdons and Gregory and Tyler; riding with camping with Johnny80s, etc. Many great laughs with (and in the case of Old Michael -- at) forum folks.

I hope 2011 is a stellar year for all. Here is a New Year resolution to count the blessings as best I can, and I'll try to have a short memory for the inevitable not-so-great events.

I wish all of you health, smiles and your bikes staying shiny parts up all year long.

All the best to the greatest bunch of fjr riders around

"Cheers" to all those that make the PNW and Western Canada the best damned place to have riding buddies

Luv ya all, and YES, I been drinikng LOL

Happy New Year everybody...

Here's to lots of FJR gatherings, solo rides, camping meets, ride reports, and funny posts and rants.

Let's make it a good one. :)

...I wish all of you health, smiles and your bikes staying shiny parts up all year long...
Wow. That almost qualifies as a Shiny reach-around.

Bust!

How close is that to the real thing?
Miguel Viejo, I think Shiny got "penetration" with that one!!!

Happy New Year 2011 Folks! Mas Caminos y Mas Amigos!

Last edited by a moderator:
A Happy New Year to all. :drinks: 2010 was a good riding year for me, hope the same for 2011 for all of you... :exhappysmiley:

A Happy new Year to you all. Happy to report a clear day, it may thaw enough by this afternoon for a spin around the Valley!

Happy New Year from a Pacific Southwesterner presently in the Mountain West!

No matter how good, or bad, 2010 has been may 2011 be better for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator: