Happy - (NSFW)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who work over observed holidays, whether it be to protect the public (law enforcement, fire, EMT) or other producers (electricity, natural gas, gasoline), support services, (nurses, doctors) and to all who keep our daily life comfy while you work..

Thank You

Reactions: Jer
I opened up my Mail this morning and found this cheery Christmas Greeting from Canada, figures it was from an Ontario Hoser eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!

A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard
can read, but look at you go, little buddy!! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or fuck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother fucker! Merry Christmas
smile.png

I opened up my Mail this morning and found this cheery Christmas Greeting from Canada, figures it was from an Ontario Hoser eh! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh!
A little Christmas message for you. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard

can read, but look at you go, little buddy!! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a fucked up friend, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, or fuck farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're fucking special to me, and you're my friend. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eating mother fucker! Merry Christmas
smile.png
TOUCHING, AND ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE OVER ESTIMATED YOU.

smile.png
TOUCHING, AND ONCE AGAIN SOMEONE OVER ESTIMATED YOU.
Here's the perpetrator Pterodactyl: This Goofy Frostback even roots for the worthless fecking Maple Leafs and rides an FJR on the Trans Labrador Highway, eh! Wicked FJRob1300, eh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unusual for a proctologist to allow a camera in a treatment room and then to be used right at the moment of truth....

Merry Christmas all.

Bust, I'm almost close enough to come over there and swat ya one. I'm a chickenshit of what Shelia might do to me so I'll send Rob, or better yet MEM!

LOL gay fuks..
Go fuk yer dads dogs fags! Huge response indicated! This place has went to gay.
A number of Barry's Friends were starting to get worried about him, we had placed phone calls to Owosso in an attempt to talk to him. HotRodZilla made contact:

"Thank You AJ and thanks Chuck for letting us know Shithead was OK (out of town!), we were starting to get worried about that Goofy Cocksucker! JSNS!"

Merry Christmas all.Bust, I'm almost close enough to come over there and swat ya one. I'm a chickenshit of what Shelia might do to me so I'll send Rob, or better yet MEM!
Don Stanley Re: Fuc..

Post by beemerdons » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:54 pm

HotRodZilla wrote:

clocklaw wrote:

I posted on his Facebook page asking him to post up and let everyone know he's okay and he didn't post but he liked it.....lol

Why did he like it? Did you put a picture of a large cock in the post?

Muchas Gracias 'Zilla, I put this up on Dickwad's Facebook page! JSNS, Suerte!

Status
Not open for further replies.