Happy Thanksgiving

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenporider

Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure to wish all of my U.S. forum friends a happy and safe Thanksgiving :drinks: . For those here in the northeast, outside of a little rain, it should be a good day for a ride :yahoo: .

To all my non U.S. forum friends...ummm...happy Thursday? :dntknw:

I'll second that! Hug your loved ones and and friends. Let them know you are thankful for them.

I'm thankful to even be here. Injured neck and bones, helicopter ride, etc., yet I'm up, walking and looking forward to riding with youse "clowns". I'm thankful for the many friends here and expecially thankful to live where we do with plenty of time to ride, explore and enjoy.

I just wanted to make sure to wish all of my U.S. forum friends a happy and safe Thanksgiving :drinks: . For those here in the northeast, outside of a little rain, it should be a good day for a ride :yahoo: .To all my non U.S. forum friends...ummm...happy Thursday? :dntknw:
they are calling for snow here in Ohio Thursady & Friday, but Saturday & Sunday look good so far...Happy Thanksgiving

The motion made and a second received. Call for question??

All in favor of having a Wonderful Thanksgiving? Signify in the affirmative -- Aye!!!

May you, your family, and friends all have safe journeys too and from whatever their destination maybe.

For those of us in Washington, the weather looks to be an extension of a nice fall day.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I'm home sick yesterday and today with a sinus infection that will last through the week and have no plans for thanksgiving with anyone...but I'M THANKFUL!!! :D

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! :friends:

Sorry to hear that fjrchik. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. It's all about getting together with family and celebrating each other. None of the commercial trappings surrounding Christmas. None of the next day headaches of New Years. :rolleyes:

Whether or not you are all able to come together at the table for the turkey, I hope you and your families all have many things to be thankful for. I know that I certainly do.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Gee thanks, bro :rolleyes: You guys have yourself a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones and don't eat too much ostrich... :blink: or was it turkey?

Stef
I much prefer Duck or Pheasant. I suppose I'll live with the disappointment and be forced to pretend to enjoy roasted Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, 2 or three different veggies and....oh yeah....Apple Pie! :yahoo:

Stef, you should use this as an excuse to have a banquet. You can celebrate that we celebrating over here, in a land far far away! :clapping: Can you imagine what your roadways would be like with all of us on them? :eek:

(...) Stef, you should use this as an excuse to have a banquet. You can celebrate that we celebrating over here, in a land far far away! :clapping: Can you imagine what your roadways would be like with all of us on them? :eek:
Yep. Consider it done. I'm in Germany right now and I'll have freshly-baked pretzels and beer :rolleyes: Beats the sh*t outa sauerkraut :p

(I've had several delicious Thanksgiving dinners over the years that "Vmax_03"'s wife fixed when they lived in Italy. Man, the left-over parties we had the following days were even better... :yahoo: )

As for our roadways, you guys would not fit on them. <_< They're congested to the point of collapse as it is... :grrr:

Have a great one all y'all

Stef

Big 10-4 to that "Happy Thanksgiving"..

Our family is heading up to the country, gonna have Thanksgiving at the farm... Trees have turned a nice color here...

Anyone frying their turkey?? I hear that's damn good..

:drinks:

Heading out this weekend to the beach to meet a new friend and his wife and their dog. That Feej is going to get worked. Thanks for the sentiments - Happy T-day (turkey or thurs) to you, too.