Hard-Core Halloween Party

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Pre-sale today. If you've never seen a concert at the Palladium, it's an awesome venue!

https://www.ticketmaster.com/Rob-Zombie-tickets/artist/776549

Find your event and get tickets before the general public when you enter “ZOMBIE” into the special offers box.
Also in Vegas on the 30th.

Disclaimer - Don't think I'll be going. Saving up my concert budget for possible US visit by Rammstein next year....

Pre-sale today. If you've never seen a concert at the Palladium, it's an awesome venue!
https://www.ticketmaster.com/Rob-Zombie-tickets/artist/776549

Find your event and get tickets before the general public when you enter "ZOMBIE" into the special offers box.
Also in Vegas on the 30th.

Disclaimer - Don't think I'll be going. Saving up my concert budget for possible US visit by Rammstein next year....

must hide this info from my daughter... :dribble:

Now, what is this about Till and the boys coming to this side of the pond?????

Really?.. Damn Bob don't be starting rumors like this..

Suppose I'd better start making plans for a week off :)

Yeah, three days to pre party, one day to recover, Concert!! Two to recover again, and one to reminisce ;)

:jester:

Pure and wishful, lustful speculation. Their new album is going to be released Oct. 16th and they have tour dates scheduled in Europe through February. If they hit North America, I'm there, hoping I can ride to a show (as in no snow).

HBFJRORT? - Head Bangin' FJR Owners Rock Together? :punk:

The Dudes music rocks......I just watched his remake movie of Halloween and I really Enjoy his take..Good movie

Here is a taste of Rob Zombie

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, presale ticket thing doesn't seem to work for me. I'm thinking I probably shouldn't miss this event. Ride to Hollywood, rock out, ride home. What could go wrong?

Maybe ride to Hollywood, scalp a spare ticket, go for free?

Edit: Got a ticket by putting the password "HOLLYWOOD" in the "Live Nation" pre-sale field....

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, presale ticket thing doesn't seem to work for me. I'm thinking I probably shouldn't miss this event. Ride to Hollywood, rock out, ride home. What could go wrong?
Maybe ride to Hollywood, scalp a spare ticket, go for free?

Edit: Got a ticket by putting the password "HOLLYWOOD" in the "Live Nation" pre-sale field....
Doode, won't you be like, the grandpa there? :lol: Oh, and what about the loud pipe thing?

I'm so confused Mr. Toe.. so confused.. :rofl:

Huh, where's Laurence?
anna One anna Two anna Treeee, :lol:
Admit it, Don! You and Toe are both so old you should join up with Joseph and I; become Dead Heads! https://www.dead.net/
At work one day, a man calls from a remote rural community to book an appt, so I set it up. I start asking questions to get a file started for him prior to his visit.

"What's your name Sir?"

He replies, "Gerry Garcia"

I asked, "I thought you were dead?"

The man replies, "No, I just moved to Gold River, it's kinda the same as being dead"

That man has a great sense of humour!

Huh, where's Laurence?
Admit it, Don! You and Toe are both so old you should join up with Joseph and I; become Dead Heads! https://www.dead.net/
At work one day, a man calls from a remote rural community to book an appt, so I set it up. I start asking questions to get a file started for him prior to his visit.

"What's your name Sir?"

The man replies, "No, I just moved to Gold River, it's kinda the same as being dead"

Actually Barb, True Believer Dead Heads like MCML and myself think that Jerry is really in hiding and working on the 13 CD Greatest of the Grateful Dead compilation album. Gold River truly makes a great place for Garcia to make new GD music!!!

Beemers, I would become a DH but I'm to busy living on reds, vitamin C and cocaine while thinking what long, strange trip its' been! :lol:

Barb, you spell funny! Humour? :rofl: You crazy gurl :lol:

Huh, where's Laurence?

"What's your name Sir?"

Actually Barb, True Believer Dead Heads like MCML and myself think that Jerry is really in hiding and working on the 13 CD Greatest of the Grateful Dead compilation album. Gold River truly makes a great place for Garcia to make new GD music!!!

I am a pretty big Rammstein fan. Unfortunately I have never seen them live, but Frank has and anytime I ask him he can't shutup about how amazing this band is to see. You can't even use the word "show" or "concert", it's an experience. It's all about using as much fireworks and actual fire as possible. Unfortunately, after the Great White club-fire incident it's been much harder for the band to tour in the States and they haven't done so for many years.
Well, our friends over at Noisecreep recently spoke with Rammstein guitarist Paul Landers and he hinted that the band will most likely be coming back to the US in the next three years, during the band's next touring cycle.

"The idea is to tour everywhere in the world and we haven't toured in the States in a long time, and we want to do that," Landers said. "The tour is planned for three years and the main difficulty with the U.S. is getting the stage stuff over there by airplane. We have to deal with a compromise, since in Europe, we play to 10,000 to 20,000 people, while in the States, we play to close to 2,000 people."

He also said that it's most likely that the US shows will be a little toned down, since they will likely be playing to smaller audiences and have a ton of safety restrictions on them adding:

"But if people from the States want to see a real Rammstein show, I recommend coming to any show in Europe to see a real show from us"

Maybe I will! Check out the full article on Noisecreeep.
:yahoo:

I love a good rumor!

Toe?

Rammstein: Quebec July 18, 2010 - Quebec City Summer Festival

So far it's the only NA Tour Date