Harley Stuntahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was posted previously, but, still funny.....the body impact sounded like it hurt his feelings.

Have seen that posted on another site, but that is a certified TOOL, no matter what he's riding. Amazing how he first makes sure to pick up what he dropped (right there by his camera buddy) before going to check out the damage he did . . . to someone else's car(s)!! 'Spose there were any "beverages" involved?

I wonder if his insurance adjuster saw the video?
LMAO!!! He probably has now . . . along with the damaged car owners, their insurers, the guy's riding buddies, GF, etc. It's getting passed around the offices, and everybody's laughing, just not with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA! What a deutsche bag. Cigarette hangin' out of his mouth...then he attempts the unthinkable, standing up. Maybe for his next amazing trick he can try to get into a pair of tighter jeans. What a dick.

The bike is irrelevant. Anytime a helmetless someone says, perhaps with a slight tone of arrogance, "I'm gonna lock the throttle lock" with a cigarette out the of his mouth before doing a stunt, you know it's gonna be good! You really can't scream, "Hey, watch this" any louder...can you?

Just to tag on to what Scott posted, I'm willin' to bet that for every dork H/D rider that does something stoopid, there's an equal or greater number of sport bike riders doing the same, or worse.

And I'll add, anyone who does that type of stuff in that environment deserves that kind of ending, and I'll laugh at you not with you.

Closed lot, etc, I wish you well, no innocents to injure or damage, and I'll feel sorry for the damage to your bike and your ego.

Latest posts