Has anyone tried one of these on the FJR.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, you came up with an idea and shared it!! Thanks for the thought!
Seemed like guys were giving you their opinion and all of a sudden, WHAM, one guy sets off DOGPILING. And the same guys started giving you a hard time. You don't need to apologize. 'Cause if members were "afraid" to share an idea, for fear of getting jumped, I wouldn't have all the neat farkles I have just put on.
PT, I appreciate you watching my back but I was in no way serious and I think the said dogpilers knew that. :rolleyes: We're all good, I can fend off these little wimpy dogs with no problems!! :p

JW
No way man you are owning this one JW! :rolleyes:

Dudes,
I just created a magnetic birth control ring for guys. Just slip it over yer nuts and confuse the sperm into swimming in circles, you'll be shootin blanks. ;)

$6.00 plus shipping

PM odot for testimonial.

:jester:
BJ, :rofl:

Um... I tried that method and guess what?

Meet my oldest daughter:

elwood_wideweb__470x348,0.jpg

We call her DOGFACE :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder if the vortex would help open a wormhole that you could ride your FJR thru to the gamma quadrant????
Why would anybody want to go to the Gamma Quadrant? All the women there are ugly, and the beer tastes like horse piss.

Anyone seen Jwilly lately? I bet he got his ass banned. He's probably sitting at home, clicking the shit out of his computer mouse, thinking; "The enema-net must be broke. I can't get on the forum."

Anyone seen Jwilly lately? I bet he got his ass banned. He's probably sitting at home, clicking the shit out of his computer mouse, thinking; "The enema-net must be broke. I can't get on the forum."
I can't believe this thread is still alive. I got so upset that you guys didn't like my idea I decided to take a few days off and contemplate my membership here. :angry:

Yeah right, I have been traveling because of a death in the family.

JW