Has anyone tried one of these on the FJR.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEW!! "I just received my second Clever Little Clock. The second clock produced more than double the effects of the first one." - August 2007

Good stuff. Wonder if he ordered a third.

You guys shouldn't mock what you don't understand. 33 1/2 acres! There's science behind that. :D
You're onto something there, Michael. I just need to learn how to bear children and become dependent and then find myself a sugar momma.
Yep, and that was just the first wife. Second took a nice house in a neighborhood. Currently, on wife number 3. If this doesn't work out, I'm done. I'll just start finding women that I don't like and buy them houses.

You guys shouldn't mock what you don't understand. 33 1/2 acres! There's science behind that. :D
You're onto something there, Michael. I just need to learn how to bear children and become dependent and then find myself a sugar momma.
Yep, and that was just the first wife. Second took a nice house in a neighborhood. Currently, on wife number 3. If this doesn't work out, I'm done. I'll just start finding women that I don't like and buy them houses.
I heard that renting those wimmens was cheaper than buying them...

OK, back on subject, checked it out, unfortunatly the extra weight of the Vortex negates any extra fuel milage, alto the engine will run smoother. So I'm going for vapor injection. low cost do it yourself, thake a Quart Fruit jar with air tight lid, fill half way with water, run 1/4 inch hose from lid of the jar to air box on the bike. wa-la water injection just like WW2 fighter planes.

Man! fool me once... Your worse then my brother. At least you have enough left over for a nice toy :)

OK, back on subject, checked it out, unfortunatly the extra weight of the Vortex negates any extra fuel milage, alto the engine will run smoother. So I'm going for vapor injection. low cost do it yourself, thake a Quart Fruit jar with air tight lid, fill half way with water, run 1/4 inch hose from lid of the jar to air box on the bike. wa-la water injection just like WW2 fighter planes.
Dude! Seriously, if you going to post shit like this please start a new thread! its hard to keep two dog piles up on the same thread :)

By the way if you place the dilithium crystals into the jar is will get you fjr close to warp speed without having to assemble a warp coil or maintain precisely aligned plasma injectors! Really try it! If your lucky you might be able to keep up with Jwilly :dribble:

Since you guys didn't like this idea I'm working on a group buy for an FJR Turbo Kit and Extended Swing Arm. I should have details shortly! :D
[SIZE=8pt]Special Note: If anyone thought I was serious about the vortex, please contact me via PM. I need someone to open a bank account so I can deposit $1,000,000 from my Nigerian Uncle.[/SIZE]

JW
Hey, you came up with an idea and shared it!! Thanks for the thought!

Seemed like guys were giving you their opinion and all of a sudden, WHAM, one guy sets off DOGPILING. And the same guys started giving you a hard time. You don't need to apologize. 'Cause if members were "afraid" to share an idea, for fear of getting jumped, I wouldn't have all the neat farkles I have just put on.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does this thread stay open? :dntknw: Boy, talk about a colossal waste of bandwidth or single to noise ratio (whatever the fuck that means). And it's even in the wrong forum, to boot!

:fuck:

:lol:

Hey, you came up with an idea and shared it!! Thanks for the thought!
Seemed like guys were giving you their opinion and all of a sudden, WHAM, one guy sets off DOGPILING. And the same guys started giving you a hard time. You don't need to apologize. 'Cause if members were "afraid" to share an idea, for fear of getting jumped, I wouldn't have all the neat farkles I have just put on.
PT, I appreciate you watching my back but I was in no way serious and I think the said dogpilers knew that. :rolleyes: We're all good, I can fend off these little wimpy dogs with no problems!! :p

JW

single to noise ratio (whatever the fuck that means). :fuck:

Um.......what? :rolleyes:
New to the quote function there, Skippy? And, it's, 'wut', in these situations. ;)
Eye thot et wuz, "Huh?"

Iffen yewer gunna be puttin' theez new fangled systems onta yer FJR, yuh gotta be changin to speshul erl, tew. Evvabuddy noes thet win thuh motor gits tuh mekkin alla thet horsepar yew gots tuh loobrikate reely gude. Soes yuh shood lookit Amsoil en sum uther addytive proucks fer tew reely hep yer motor run bedder, reely kool en hep liminate frickshun.

Latest posts