• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heli Group Buy Is A Go!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catfish

Reaction score
OK, Heli said if I'd like to do a group buy they are cool with it.

Looks like 10+ of the HRT076-2 and we can do 15% off.

The new riser block (HRTR01) will be 10% off in any quantity.

Let me know what you think.

Let's make it happen by 10/31?

If we need to stretch it a few weeks we can do that too but for now left just get 10 commitments.

What say you?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in; just bought a new '09A today! Time to start farkeling...

I realize this belongs in the "never ending" topic list, but my biggest "want" out of the bars is to straighten them out so I can stop having my fingers go numb ... I've looked at the site, and I can't seem to figure out how "straight" the heli's make them...

If they do make them a fair amount straighter and if I can get them before November (since it's getting cold up here) I'm in!

Dan

I realize this belongs in the "never ending" topic list, but my biggest "want" out of the bars is to straighten them out so I can stop having my fingers go numb ... I've looked at the site, and I can't seem to figure out how "straight" the heli's make them...
If they do make them a fair amount straighter and if I can get them before November (since it's getting cold up here) I'm in!

Dan
The Heli riser definitely fixes the odd angle that the stock risers induce. I can ride with the grips straight across my hand, instead of the diagonal position from the outside base of the palm toward the bottom of the index finger.

It doesn't hurt that the Heli riser is a piece of machined artwork, either B)

I thought you couldn't add riser blocks to the new triple clamp. Is that true? If not, how much is the plate with the discount and how much are the blocks with the discount?

OK, Heli said if I'd like to do a group buy they are cool with it.Looks like 10+ of the HRT076-2 and we can do 15% off.

If we need to stretch it a few weeks we can do that too but for now left just get 10 commitments.

What say you?

Thanks.
I was just looking for a group buy on this one! I'm in.

OK, Heli said if I'd like to do a group buy they are cool with it.Looks like 10+ of the HRT076-2 and we can do 15% off.

What say you?

Thanks.
I was just looking for a group buy on this one! I'm in.
Catfish, thanks for putting this together. Count me in for the HRT076-2

I see lots of risers in here. Still haven't heard back one way or the other:

1. Can they be used with the new triple clamp?

2. Why are you buying them? The triple clamp just wasn't enough on it's own?

3. How much will the plate be? How much for the risers? (Post-discount, of course.)