Hello from Mountain Technical - Authorized SPOT Dealer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. I have been reading some of your forum guests comments on the SPOT product and I wanted to offer my company as another option for purchases and questions. Thanks!

Hi. I have been reading some of your forum guests comments on the SPOT product and I wanted to offer my company as another option for purchases and questions. Thanks!
Okee dokey. So does this product put SPOTs on or take SPOTs off? you know, I'm just askin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fred.

I suppose that will depend on your SO and whether or not the user of the SPOT gives their SO access to their account information. If the user went to a location other than where they told their SO they would be...could add a few "spot's" to their body! lol Have a great day!

Great.... a vendor with a sensor of humor. ;)

Moving thread to the "jokes" forum..... if this was supposed to be serious, send me a PM...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okee dokey. So does this product put SPOTs on or take SPOTs off? you know, I'm just askin?
Oh great! we're only just starting the winter season, and Freds lost it already :dribble: :rolleyes:

My condolences to his family :lol:

:jester: