Helmet Air Conditioning

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapaUtah

Reaction score
Apparently a swamp cooler for your helmet...

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/02/01/are-hothead-this-motorcycle-helmet-air-conditioner-might-help.html

1517519196062.jpg

Interesting. Looks like something out of a sci-fi film. I'm sure contacting customer service in India will be a pleasurable experience. Not for my liking.

Interesting. Looks like something out of a sci-fi film. I'm sure contacting customer service in India will be a pleasurable experience. Not for my liking.
Contact just about any American company's customer service... you're talking to someone in India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact just about any American company's customer service... you're talking to someone in India.

Really? Thanks for pointing that out. Many corporations do use India as an out side source, but not all. My personal experiences have been aweful. While attempting to work with the customer service representatives. Thats all. So that impacts / influences my buying decision moving forward. Carry on..

Last edited by a moderator:
I worked in India for a year - We used to have an expression, "The English invented bureaucracy but the Indians perfected it".

It's my belief that that's why call centers get placed there - they are experts at the runaround.